|This article contains content about features that are not yet released.|
| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a stub. You can help Minecraft Wiki bythe page.
Zoglins cannot be bred, ignore warped fungus, and are not repelled by blocks that repel hoglins.
- On Easy, a Zoglin does 1 - 2.5 hearts of damage.
- On Normal, a Zoglin does 1.5 - 4 hearts of damage.
- On Hard, a Zoglin does 2 - 1 x 6 hearts of damage.
- Zoglins will sink in lava and water and will drown despite being undead creatures.
- When zoglins attack, they fling players into the air, even when they use shields.
- Unlike baby hoglins, baby zoglins will do the same amount of damage as adults do without flinging entities in the air.
- Zoglins have the same amount of health and do the same amount of damage as hoglins.
|Fish (various)||Horse||Mooshroom||Brown Mooshroom|
|Wandering Trader||Fox||Strider(Upcoming JE 1.16)|
|Polar Bear||Wolf||Zombie Pigman||Piglin (Upcoming JE 1.16)|
|Panda||Bee||Spider (1⁄2 Neutral)||Cave Spider (1⁄2 Neutral)|
|Wither Skeleton||Wither Skeleton Jockey||Zombie||Drowned|
|Phantom||Guardian||Illager Captain||Elder Guardian|
|Zombie Villager||Hoglin (Upcoming JE 1.16)||
Zoglin (Upcoming JE 1.16)
|Beast Boy||Black Steve||Giant||Illusioner|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.