Xbox One Edition CU43
- Adventure Time mash-up pack.
- Magic: The Gathering skin pack.
- Temple, a free Glide track.
- New note block sounds.
- New sound effects for filling cauldrons, paddling boats, using a fishing rod and end portals.
Blocks and items
- The default controls have been changed slightly and the player can now define their own control scheme with the new controls menu.
- The player's best run in Glide will now be recorded (as long as it is under 5 minutes) and a ghost will fly alongside them in Solo Mode to help them improve.
- Tooltips have been updated.
Blocks and items
- Iron and gold armor can now be smelted into nuggets.
- More items can now be used as fuel in a furnace.
- Using a firework while gliding with elytra will now give the player a boost
- Changed the color of dyes, wool and banners
- MCCE-2019 – Some times when shot with a arrow or hit the players screen will freeze or shake. please fix this
- MCCE-2092 – Squids not spawning in anything man-made.
- MCCE-2093 – Cannot move nor be seen
- MCCE-2308 – Player glitched out in battle mode.
- MCCE-3164 – Rabbits
- MCCE-3953 – Intro/title screen shows menu and noise
- MCCE-4223 – Elytra flight glitch
- MCCE-4249 – D-Pad controls broken when using remote play feature on PSVita to play on PS4.
- MCCE-4252 – Bow and arrow bug
- MCCE-4278 – Banners are giant
- MCCE-4544 – Take damage when falling into slime block
- MCCE-4551 – Falling in shallow water is damaging players.
- MCCE-4591 – Map directional icon skewed
- MCCE-4604 – Battle Mode Spawn Glitch
- MCCE-4662 – Exp from Coal not going to mending
- MCCE-4667 – Odd splash screen glitch
- MCCE-4670 – Items cannot be renamed
- MCCE-4675 – Animation elytra in mobs
- MCCE-4704 – Fall damage being taken in 1
- Xbox 360 Edition TU53
- PlayStation 3 Edition 1.49
- PlayStation 4 Edition 1.50
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.49
- Wii U Edition Patch 23
- Nintendo Switch Edition 1.0.3
- "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, May 30, 2017.