- Added new tutorial world.
- Added Fallout Mashup Pack trial.
- Added Amplified Terrain option.
- Chorus flower, chorus plant, dragon head, end rod, purpur block, purpur pillar, purpur stairs, purpur slab.
- Chorus fruit, popped chorus fruit, dragon's breath, elytra, end crystal, lingering potion, water splash potion, potion of luck, tipped arrow, boats made from spruce, birch, jungle, acacia and dark oak wood.
- Boats are now controlled differently and can have multiple passengers.
- The End has changed when generating a new world and can also be updated for old worlds. To get the new End in an old world, select "Reset End" in the "More Options" menu when loading the world.
- After killing the ender dragon in the new End, an end gateway will spawn nearby. Throwing an ender pearl into this will teleport the player to a new area in the End with an end city and end ship.
- Within the End City and End Ship the player can find shulkers, elytra and a dragon head.
- Villages now generate naturally in the Taiga biome.
- MCCE-1303 – When "0" is typed in as the seed the seed "48" is used instead
- MCCE-1788 – TNT rendering 1 block up
- MCCE-1920 – Wither skelleton heads go invisible after being places.
- MCCE-2187 – Stairs and slabs act like full blocks
- MCCE-2257 – Game crashes upon entering the end
- MCCE-2295 – Eating one food item causes the player to eat multiple of the food
- MCCE-2477 – Sea Lanterns are in two places in crafting table
- MCCE-2482 – Invisible banners
- MCCE-2484 – German version has the same item name "Hohes Gras" for both tall grass and fern
- MCCE-2494 – Enchanting is off balance
- MCCE-2501 – Trapdoor glitch
- MCCE-2517 – New duplication glitch
- MCCE-2567 – Items despawn so fast that time feels limited to picking items up.
- MCCE-2570 – Silverfish bug
- MCCE-2580 – Default Texture Pack screenshot is too compressed to be useful
- MCCE-2585 – Controls bug
- MCCE-2603 – Spawning inside blocks
- MCCE-2606 – Witches Potions
- MCCE-2613 – Particles bounce on slime blocks
- MCCE-2642 – Anvil/crafting glitch in Survival
- MCCE-2644 – Crash after dying in Battle mini game
- MCCE-2681 – Lily pads are duplicated when placed while on a boat
- MCCE-2718 – Buckets cannot collect water from cauldrons.
- MCCE-2723 – Flower pots have a crack in them.
- MCCE-2724 – Taiga village bug
- MCCE-2725 – Duplication glitch destroys legitimate survival and worlds.
- MCCE-2730 – Enchanted Books in a random Order
- MCCE-2737 – X-ray glitch
- MCCE-2765 – Infinite item bug
- MCCE-2766 – Enchanting
- MCCE-2840 – Elytra splitscreen does not work
- MCCE-2914 – End is broken
- MCCE-3257 – Grass, ladder, and tallgrass X-ray bug
- Java Edition 1.10
- Xbox 360 Edition TU46
- PlayStation 3 Edition 1.38
- PlayStation 4 Edition 1.38
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.38
- Wii U Edition Patch 15
- "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, December 21, 2016.