- Added a "Copy Save" option to allow people to back-up their world to another save.
- Fix for tile entities not being saved correctly in unloaded chunks (empty chests, spawners turning into pig spawners, etc.).
- Enable hiding mashup-pack worlds from the saves list and re-enabling them all from the options menu.
- Change to "disable saving" setting so that it remains set for a specific save when reloading that save.
- Fix for Glass Blocks placed next to each other rendering incorrectly.
- Fix for enchanted items not destroying blocks as quickly as they should.
- Changed 3D sound attenuation to have linear fall-off, with special cases for thunder, enderdragon & ghast sounds (sound volumes incorrect bug).
- Improved frame-rate in Jungles.
- Fix for missing chunks in Superflat world on host console.
- Fixed an issue with mob spawning rates.
- Fix for hit box on torches sometimes being incorrect.
- Fix for entities being duplicated (every save/load cycle) for transferred worlds (multiple enderdragons bug).
- Fixed "Can Build and Mine" not functioning correctly.
- Fixed issue with mobs still being aggressive while player is invisible (using Potion).
- Fixed an issue recording Spider Jockey kills.
- Fix for players riding boats/minecarts sometimes being invisible to remote players.
- Fix for Maps placed in an Item Frame appear as blank to other players.
- Fix to move HUD down when tooltips are disabled.
- Fix for camera resetting when going through Nether or End Portals.
- Fixed an issue with save transfers not using the most recent player data.
- Fix for lily pad breaking particle effect.
- Fixed an issue with gamer pictures occasionally causing a crash.
- "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, October 2, 2014.