Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
- Added the Battle mini game.
- Added an option for Safe Sprint in the Controls menu.
- Removed the Logo in the controls menu.
- Depending on the controls layout selected, this option moves either the "Change Camera" mode or "Sneak/Dismount" away from the stick button, since many press the stick by accident when they start sprinting.
- Added caves and ravines to the Custom Superflat options.
- Added distribute-items functionality via a toggle button (start and confirm distribution).
- Allows a stack of items to be distributed by dragging the stack across multiple slots in the Inventory.
- Enabled Battle Map Pack 1 and Battle Map Pack Season Pass DLC.
- Updated the "Skin Select" menu.
- MCCE-1854 – Grass positioning is perfect
- MCCE-1903 – Spawn Below World Glitch
- MCCE-1933 – Potion of Leaping Color is Wrong
- MCCE-1971 – Crash when 2 liquids break skulls
- MCCE-2005 – Slime-chunk-based slime farm no longer working
- MCCE-2007 – Slime Chunks Not Spawning ANY Slimes
- MCCE-2021 – "Tie Dye Outfit" achievement is buggy.
- Fixed a crash when a client player entered a game where the maximum number of Item Frames had opened Maps.
- Fix for slimes not spawning in slime chunks.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to use the armor stand when the "Trust Players" option is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where items could not be moved from the Furnace to the main inventory using quick move.
- Fixed an issue in the Superflat world generation menu with the stem mushroom block.
- Xbox 360 Edition TU36
- PlayStation 3 Edition 1.28
- PlayStation 4 Edition 1.28
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.28
- Wii U Edition Patch 7
- "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, June 21, 2016.