- MCCE-27 – Item drop visual bug.
- MCCE-36 – Mining blocks do not drop blocks sometimes.
- MCCE-84 – Breaking blocks will send their drops vertically like an item elevator.
- MCCE-102 – Incorrect TNT explosion range.
- MCCE-103 – Objects that are released penetrate the ground.
- MCCE-119 – Item drops from blocks spawning far from block.
- MCCE-141 – Blocks disappearing when mined.
- MCCE-160 – Animals able to walk through solid blocks yet still in the pen.
- Fixed an issue causing flying animals in a split-screen offline game.
- Fixed a memory leak causing crashes after prolonged play sessions.
- Fixed a problem with baby villagers collision height.
- Fixed a few issues with players joining a network game.
- "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, May 14, 2015.