Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
April 4, 2013
- Added tracks "end.ogg", "nether1.ogg", and "nether2.ogg" from C418
Blocks and items
- Sandstone variants
- Only obtainable by modding the game.
- When placed, it acts like a normal sandstone and drop the normal sandstone upon breaking.
- Spawn eggs (stackable to 16), sandstone stairs, fire charge, item frame, nether brick slabs, nether brick items, end portal, dragon egg, birch and spruce wood planks, slabs and stairs, wooden buttons.
- Wooden slabs crafted during and after this update are now flammable. Existing slabs will act as stone slabs and will not be stackable with the flammable slabs.
- Currently, wooden buttons cannot be activated by shooting them with arrows, unlike wooden buttons in the Java Edition.
- HUD size options for both splitscreen and full screen modes.
- Reset Nether option to force regeneration of The Nether. This is helpful for older saves that didn't have a nether fortress.
- Toggle for death messages.
- Toggle to hide or display the animated character in the User Interface.
- Allow individual splitscreen users to have their own settings for HUD.
- Ender Dragon
- The End
- Re-added beaches.
- Tutorial world
- Removed the achievements warning when loading a creative map that has already been saved in creative mode.
- Added smoother color transitions between biomes.
- Allow players to block with a sword when the ‘Can Build And Mine' option is unchecked by the host.
- Improved lighting code performance.
- Improved the loading/saving time.
- Changed the display order in the Minecraft Store to show newest DLC first.
- Added How To Play for the End and farming animals.
Blocks and items
- Bowls now stackable up to 64.
- X on maps to show location of the end portal when someone is in the End.
- Fence gates can now be opened and closed with redstone.
- Increased the distance jukeboxes can be heard from.
- Vines can now be climbed to ascend and descend.
- Made Dispenser dispense mobs from Spawn Eggs, rather than the egg itself.
- Slab recipes give 6 slabs.
- Changed cocoa beans texture from to .
- Buckets now stackable up to 16.
- Signs are now stackable to 16.
- Sign recipe gives 3 signs.
- Dispensers will now exempt liquids from a filled bucket when given a redstone but do not properly fill empty buckets with a dispensed liquid due to a bug.
- Changed gravel texture from to .
- Nether wart will now grow in the Overworld.
- Stone button now requires one block of stone instead of two.
- Trapdoors can be placed on half slabs and stairs
- Nether bricks can be crafted by using 4 nether brick items.
- Blacksmith buildings in villages now hold chests with loot of the same type as found in strongholds.
- Changed nether fortresses to make nether wart rooms more likely.
- Made nether wart spawn randomly wherever soul sand is generated in the Nether.
- Sheep can now regrow their wool by eating grass.
- Reduced the volume of the ghast sound effects.
- Increased the distance the ghast's sound effect for shooting a fireball can be heard from.
- Fixed glitch that allowed the player to use a cape on any skin.
- Fixed fireballs causing a freeze while entering the Nether.
- Fixed crash with ender pearls.
- Fix for cave spider size.
- Fixed experience orb pickup sound not having pitch variance.
- Fixed a crash when attaching glowstone to pistons.
- Fixed a render update problem on the end of world chunks.
- Stop the player animation for eating happening in the "Change Skin" menu.
- "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, April 4, 2013.