January 30, 2013
- Blazes now drop 0–2 glowstone dust when killed.
- Renamed "Download Content" menu to "Minecraft Store".
- New photo frames for avatar items in the Minecraft Store.
- Fix for random crash on Kick Player.
- Fix for a random crash on loading the tutorial.
- Fix for freeze when writing on a sign as an autosave starts.
- Fix for crash when attempting to enter an online enabled game session after losing connection to the Xbox LIVE service.
- Performance improvement for the enchantment interface.
- Fix to display a message when monsters are nearby on trying to sleep in a bed.
- Fix for an issue causing blocks to reappear after being destroyed when the server is busy.
- Fix for experience orbs being invisible for a period of time when created.
- Fix to force a nether fortress, possibly parted or slivered, Blaze Spawner and Nether Wart to always be present in the Nether for a newly created world.
- Fix for autosave not working when the host has gone into an idle state.
- Fix to increase the spawn rate for mooshrooms.
- Fix to player experience level display in two player vertical splitscreen mode.
- Fix for Quick Move not being possible while holding something in the cursor.
- Fix for armor position on Bad Santa when sat down.
- Fix for magma cube hit boxes.
- Fix to show the aura of enchanted items for other players in an online game.
- Fix for tools enchanted with Unbreaking occasionally repairing themselves.
- Changes to improve breeding – Love mode status is now network synchronized and animals react more correctly if spawn limits are reached when breeding.
- Fix for issue with "Take Half" in the brewing stand interface.
- Fix to allow the map to be displayed when the player has turned off Display Hand.
- Fix for status effects being removed after using the nether portal.
- Fix to stop the item in hand being changed when traveling to/from the Nether.
- Fix for compass not pointing to the original spawn point after having been in the Nether.
- Fix to allow players to be able to eat food even if they are not allowed to build and mine.
- Fix to allow client players to toggle Custom Skin Animation.
- Fix for player gamertag border color being wrong after a respawn/dimension change.
- Fix for issue in splitscreen where it was possible to craft items without a player having the resources required.
- Fix to remove the love mode tooltip when animals are unable to enter love mode.
- Change to moderator option description in the Host and Player Options.
- Fix for the submerged edge of the world emitting a faint light.
- Fix for lighting issue with mobs in water.
- Fix to stop food being removed when feeding animals in creative Mode.
- Fix to stop bones being removed when taming wolves in creative Mode.
- Change to make baby wolves tame when born.
- Fix for blaze rods not being identified as fuel for a furnace.
- Fix for issue with sky lighting values making bedrock layer fully lit.
- "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, January 30, 2013.