December 19, 2012
- 1.4.6 Feature: Item name appears above hotbar when switching to it.
- Phases of the moon added
- New tutorial world with new biome
- New mini-tutorials for new features
- Updated new music disc quest
- How to play: new section to brewing, enchantment and breeding
- Added avatar items to the download context menu.
- Potion brewing & potions
- 1.1 Feature: Bows are enchantable
- Animal breeding
- End portal frame, brewing stand, enchantment table, cauldron, lily pad, nether bricks, nether brick fence, nether brick stairs, mycelium, end stone
- Blaze rod, ghast tear, gold nugget, glass bottle, water bottle, spider eye, fermented spider eye, eye of ender, glistering melon, nether wart, blaze powder, bottle o' enchanting, magma cream
- Blaze, snow golem, magma cubes, baby animals, mooshrooms, villagers
- Mooshrooms can rarely spawn in plains biome
- Villagers only appear as farmers and cannot trade, breed or open doors.
Blocks and items
- Fences now attach to adjacent blocks.
- Ender pearls can now be thrown to teleport in Survival and Creative mode (will take damage upon landing)
- In creative mode, hostile mobs don't go after the player, unless attacked.
- "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, December 19, 2012.