November 15, 2012
- Added a quick command to clear the hotbar in creative mode. (X Button)
- Added a toggle to turn Void fog on and off. Fog is disabled by default. Void fog is dependent on the game's Hosts's settings.
- Added an option to disable HUD and appearance of player hand in graphics settings.
- Added a How To Play page for Host and Player options.
- Cakes are now stackable.
- Fence collision box decreased to size of fence block
- Golden apple recipe will use gold ingots in place of nuggets.
- Fix for renaming save files.
- Fix for worlds created pre-1.8.2 crashing because of signs.
- Missing golden apple and pumpkin seeds crafting recipes.
- Fix for respawning players appearing on maps while "Gamertag Display" is disabled.
- Fix for water and lava buckets in creative mode not having infinite uses as intended.
- Fix for mob generation code to spawn more animals in the world.
- Fix for chests being incorrectly lit and placed on worlds created before the 1.8.2 update.
- Fix for eating animation showing on players who weren't eating.
- Fix for chest lids not behaving properly.
- Fix for game sounds not playing when player has an empty hand.
- Fix for mobs appearing to take damage when they aren't.
- Fix for Lever and fence gate sounds.
- Fix for Leader of the Pack achievement being incorrectly rewarded.
- Fix for Leaderboard stats.
- Fix for hitbox issues with glass panes and iron bars
- Fix for the small-character display turning green.
- Fix for splitscreen players having settings set to zero.
- Fix for issues with rendering with clouds disabled and rendering blocks at the edge of the map.
- Fix for splitscreen players not being able to mine in the tutorial.
- Fix for players not being able to Sprint in creative after saving in survival with a low hunger bar.
- Fix for PvP damage from arrows while PvP is disabled
- Fix for pressure plates not working correctly when activated.
- Fix for the low food bar hint appearing during a creative game.
- Removed player shadow from the Host while Host Invisibility is enabled
- Fix for red flowers not spawning in world generation.
- Fix for paintings being pushed by pistons
- Fix to prevent players who can't eat due to Trust Players being turned off do not get exhausted.
- Fixed an issue with the interface disappearing after using the Facebook Share tool.
- Fix to limit the number of slimes, ghasts and silverfish that can be spawned in the world.
- Fix to prevent the cursor from going offscreen in creative mode.
- Fixed issues with capes:
- Not displaying correctly while sprint-flying
- Not displaying while in the Nether
- Not displaying when the player respawns
- Fixed bows in Creative Mode so that they do not consume ammo when fired
- Reduced the volume of the chest opening/closing sound effect
- "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, November 15, 2012.