Xbox 360 Edition TU56
July 25, 2017
- Added "Canyon", a free Glide track.
- Added Biome Settlers 2 skin pack.
- Added Terracotta and Glazed Terracotta layers to Tumble.
- Improved performance in Solo Glide when restarting the level (particularly with split-screen spectators).
- Totem of Undying now also applies Fire Resistance II.
- MCCE-540 – Ninja ghasts
- MCCE-1746 – Extreme lag when playing split screen PS3, auto save icon constantly displayed, even with auto save disabled.
- MCCE-2550 – Now taking damage leaving bed
- MCCE-2594 – Xbox One spitscreen multiplayer armor does not show in player bar.
- MCCE-2625 – Seemingly eandom server crashes in my base.
- MCCE-2626 – Removing numerous item frames with Maps in them causes the game to crash.
- MCCE-2769 – Constant crashing on Wii U
- MCCE-2907 – Server crash – out of bounds exception?
- MCCE-3010 – Endportal created next to portal frame
- MCCE-3112 – Villagers can not throw straight in TU46
- MCCE-3124 – Villager will not harvest crops after inventory fills up
- MCCE-3137 – Firework auto-crafting bug
- MCCE-3206 – Lost all item frames
- MCCE-3225 – Nether lag
- MCCE-3294 – Xbox One: Bug when end-gateway-system breaks
- MCCE-3492 – Upload for Xbox One does not work
- MCCE-3837 – Extreme hills only spawning chickens
- MCCE-4103 – Free diver trophy awarded on pause menu
- MCCE-4292 – Elder guardian animation not working
- MCCE-4386 – Screen glitches after loading a world and opening a written book
- MCCE-4610 – Cannot access cloud saves
- MCCE-4616 – Double-buffer v-sync implementation causing drops to 30fps frequently.
- MCCE-4630 – Inventory Cursor Lag
- MCCE-4778 – Named chests, shulkerboxes, hoppers, dispensers, and droppers lose name
- MCCE-4818 – Glitched UI for chest, shulkerbox, trapped chest
- MCCE-4848 – Pick block bugs
- MCCE-4892 – Arrow visuals
- MCCE-4895 – Opacity is really glitched on Tool Tips.
- MCCE-4897 – Beds explode when TNT explodes is disabled
- MCCE-4904 – Elytra take damage in pause menu
- MCCE-4954 – Mobs cant move with a block above them
- MCCE-4960 – Brown square overlapping home area on map.
- MCCE-4977 – Zombie villager death message
- MCCE-4983 – Observers outputting constant power
- MCCE-4989 – Texture issue
- MCCE-5004 – Treasure map bug
- MCCE-5031 – In Battle, status effects on the top right hud overlap with the chest refilling animation
- MCCE-5052 – Zombie pigmen wont walk off open trap doors when aggressive.
- MCCE-5054 – Incorrect bed description
- MCCE-5062 – Farmers harvest carrots/potatoes infinite without getting full
- MCCE-5086 – Armor Stand Names not showing
- MCCE-5142 – Game crash whene you spawn a horse with spawn egg
- MCCE-5151 – Named items not showing up
- MCCE-5172 – The spawner in the mansion are broken
- MCCE-5183 – Player can kill a tamed parrot with PVP disabled
- MCCE-5188 – When a player dies from a llama, it states that the llama splayed the player using magic
- MCCE-5189 – Llamas missing "Unable to Enter Love Mode" function
- MCCE-5200 – Wii U freezes up when playing game
- MCCE-5208 – Renamed items in item frames don't show their name
- MCCE-5217 – Can't combine bows using console crafting interface
- MCCE-5219 – Two types of Bone Block with different pictures.
- MCCE-5254 – Nether Portals Drop You Outside
- MCCE-5255 – Map Icons Flash
- MCCE-5261 – Flower hitbox displaced.
- MCCE-5274 – Horse/donkey/mule Breeding
- MCCE-5277 – Rockets give no boost
- MCCE-5292 – Only regular skeletons spawning in the nether
- MCCE-5299 – Farmer villagers broken
- MCCE-5350 – item frames show up on maps and cover everything
- MCCE-5381 – Lots of crashing when in a jungle biome
- MCCE-5427 – Repair button is missing.
- MCCE-5443 – MC console invite only worlds
- MCCE-5494 – Cannot create a public glide game.
- Fixed some areas where it was possible to escape from Battle maps or Glide tracks.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to milk a cow in Creative mode.
- Fixed a bug where players were being teleported back to the Nether portal shortly after arriving in the other dimension.
- Fixed a bug where broken banners would not stack with crafted banners.
- Fixed a bug where wheat, ladders and banners were not correctly spawning in woodland mansions.
- Fixed a bug where monster spawners in woodland mansions were pigs instead of spiders.
- Fixed a bug where the item frame icon appeared when holding a map.
- Fixed an incorrect death message when players were killed by zombie villagers.
- Fix for custom names of mobs not being shown in death messages.
- Fix for being unable to unlock "Sniper Duel".
- Fix for being unable to unlock "Camouflage".
- Xbox One Edition CU47
- PlayStation 3 Edition 1.55
- PlayStation 4 Edition 1.55
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.55
- Wii U Edition Patch 26
- Nintendo Switch Edition 1.0.6
- "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, July 25, 2017.