Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
August 7, 2012
- Fix for a crash with pistons at the edge of the world.
- Fix for a crash due to a thread safety issue usually caused by pistons.
- Fix for issue with operating pistons on chunk boundaries.
- Fix for a rendering flicker with active pistons.
- Fix for rendering slowdown due to lighting issues.
- Fix for rain going through blocks (raining indoors).
- Fix for Marketplace not launching when unlocking skin pack after selecting a locked skin in the trial version of the skin pack.
- Fix for bug allowing locked skins to be selected if they are beside a free skin.
- Fix for misaligned player scores when viewed under the "My Score" leaderboard filter.
- Fix for the constant button press sounds when rotating a character in the skin select screen.
- Fix for the constant sound effect played on the sign text entry.
- Fix for thunder not being audible.
- Fix for third person front view not displaying fire.
- "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, August 7, 2012.