July 3, 2015
- MCCE-86 – Chest corridors in Strongholds don't always contain chests
- MCCE-165 – Invisible Mobs
- MCCE-188 – music disk
- MCCE-301 – you float above minecarts that are dispensed from dispensers
- MCCE-339 – Cobblestone Wall and Jungle Fence Gate Not Connected
- MCCE-380 – Not deleting correct world.
- Fixed an issue with stacking doors.
- Fixed an issue with the set day button in the host options menu.
- Fixed an issue stopping players removing leads from fences.
- Fixed minecart with TNT having no igniting animation.
- Fixed an issue with mobs being unable to pass through an open iron door.
- Fixed an issue where reaching the maximum spawn limit of villagers prevents spawning baby villagers after some of the villagers die.
- Fixed doors being destroyed when placing them on an upper slab.
- Fixed an issue where players with no privileges could make tamed wolves stand up.
- Fixed an issue where players with no privileges could kill snow solems.
- Stopped players being able to destroy minecarts when 'can build and mine' privilege is disabled.
- Stopped players being able to open minecart with chest, minecart with hopper and saddlebags when 'can open containers' privilege is disabled.
- "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, July 3, 2015.