March 26, 2014
- New tutorials in the tutorial world for the new items & features.
- New Mojang splash screen
- New Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition logo.
- Added Danish, Finnish, Latin American Spanish, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish and Turkish languages
- Anvil interface
- Flying, invisibility & invulnerability for remote players host options
- Ability to teleport for players (used in the in-game menu)
- Emerald ore, block of emerald, ender chest, anvil, flower pot, cobblestone wall, mossy cobblestone wall, nether quartz ore, block of quartz, chiseled quartz block, pillar quartz block, quartz slab, quartz stairs, carpet (all 16 colors)
- Emerald, tripwire hook, wither painting, nether quartz, enchanted book, enchanted golden apple, potato, baked potato, poisonous potato, carrot, golden carrot, carrot on a stick, pumpkin pie, potion of night vision, potion of invisibility
- Updated all texture packs and mash-up packs with new TU14 additions.
- Changed the gray wool texture for city texture pack to look more like a road surface.
- New recipes for smooth & chiseled sandstone.
- Changed sand mining sound.
- TNT now make a sound before exploding.
- Wood can now be placed sideways.
- Changed placement of slabs & other blocks on half blocks.
- Changed placement of upside down stairs & slabs.
- Wooden buttons & wooden pressure plates can now be activated with arrows.
- Furnaces can now use wooden tools as fuel.
- Furnaces now return an empty bucket when fueled by a bucket of lava.
- Updated the bonus chest content with more items.
- Ice & glass panes can now be collected using a tool that has the Silk Touch enchantment.
- Doors being broken by zombies now show damage.
- Ice melts in the Nether.
- Cauldrons fill up when out in the rain.
- Pistons take twice as long to update.
- Rain can drip through leaves.
- Levers can be placed on the bottom of blocks.
- TNT does variable damage depending on difficulty setting.
- Updated the positions of the music disc chests in the Tutorial World.
- Leather armor can now be dyed.
- String can be placed on the ground (for tripwire hooks).
- Updated crafting recipe for books.
- Boats break lily pads, instead of vice-versa.
- Endermen now open their mouths and shake when provoked
- Wolf collars can now be dyed.
- Pigs can now be controlled with a carrot on a stick while being ridden.
- Added different villager professions.
- Villagers that are spawned from a spawn egg will have a random profession.
- Nether mobs can now spawn in the Overworld from Nether Portals.
- Creepers & spiders are now aggressive towards the last player that hit them.
- Mobs in creative mode will become neutral again after a short period of time.
- Removed knockback when drowning.
- Pigs drop saddles when killed (if equipped with one).
- The sky color in the End has changed.
- Pigs drop more porkchops.
- Slimes spawn less in superflat worlds.
- When creepers explode, the damage is variable based on difficulty setting & the explosion now has knockback
- Villagers now make noises from being hurt, trading & wandering.
- Baby mobs can now be spawned by using on an adult form of that mob using a spawn egg
- Fixed a crash with maps in item frames which happened when players were in the Nether or the End.
- Fixed chest locks showing through walls at a distance.
- Fixes a couple of crashes related to the player's banned level list.
- Some lighting fixes.
- Fix to blazes so they go on fire before shooting fire charges.
- Fix to allow drinking milk in creative mode.
- Fix to allow split screen players to see splash potion particles.
- Fix to stop the held item being replaced with the first item in the Quick Select on exiting the End.
- Fixed an issue with throwing an Ender Pearl while traveling to the Nether or the End.
- Fixed the active time for wooden and stone buttons.
- Fixed a crash with dispensers and fire charges.
- Fixed a crash with local profiles in the Help & Options menu.
- Corrected the leaves obtained using silk touch on jungle trees.
- Fixed various network issues.
- "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, March 26, 2014.