Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
August 23, 2013
- Texture pack and mash-up pack support
- New tutorial world.
- Added a Favorites tab to the Skin Selector menu, storing most recently used skins.
- New ambient cave sounds.
- New AI for mobs.
- Chiseled stone bricks, ocelot spawn egg, mob heads (there are wither skeleton skulls, although wither skeletons have not been introduced to the game.)
- Only available in Creative mode.
- Jungle wood, plank, stairs, leaves, sapling, slab, cocoa pod, redstone lamp
- Increased max boats in a world to 40.
- Dropped items will spin around (like blocks).
- 1.4.6 feature: Dropped items are rendered in 3D.
Blocks and items
- Retextured leather armor to allow it to be dyed, but did not implement dyed armor
- Crafting recipe for ladder now yields 3 ladders instead of 2.
- Placing blocks on grass will replace it.
- Lava now has a faint rumbling sound effect and large particles that hop out of the lava produce a popping sound.
- Doors have been updated so that double doors work better with Redstone.
- Boats will now break when it hits land hard.
- Slabs and stairs can be placed upside-down.
- 1.3.1 feature: Boats and minecarts can be dispensed from a dispenser.
- 1.3.1 feature: Items can be placed directly on upside down slabs and stairs.
- 1.4.2 feature: Corner stairs automatically change its shape.
- 1.4.2 feature: Updated textures which includes new textures for leather armor, bread, raw chicken, cooked chicken, raw beef, steak, raw porkchop, cooked porkchop and apples.
- Build height limit changed from 128 to 256.
- 1.3.1 feature: Cocoa grows on jungle trees
- Very rare desert wells can be found in desert biomes.
- Mineshafts can generate with wooden bridges now when generated over a cave or over top another tunnel.
- Added rare drops for mobs.
- Villagers will have children if there is room in their village.
- Zombie sieges will occur occasionally at night.
- Zombies can now break down doors.
- When in the Nether, snow golems will melt and die same as when they are in Desert biomes.
- Villagers now open and close doors.
- "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, August 23, 2013.