May 10, 2013
- Error messages
- Display a message when the maximum paintings/item frames are reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a spawn egg in peaceful mode.
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn a mob when the spawn limit has been reached.
- Increased the limit for paintings/item frames, villagers and snow golems in a world.
- Reduced ghast sound volume.
- Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
- Fix to remove any fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
- Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
- Fixed in game terrain maps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
- Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
- Fix for blocks at the height limit of the overworld being unbreakable
- "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, May 10, 2013.