May 10, 2013
TU11 was a version of Xbox 360 Edition released on May 10, 2013. This also the most nostalgic version of the game as reported by users. It should be noted that if you owned the disk version of Minecraft and did not own ‘’Xbox Live’’ you would be stuck on ‘’’TU11’’’.
- Error messages
- Display a message when the maximum paintings/item frames are reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a spawn egg in peaceful mode.
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn a mob when the spawn limit has been reached.
- Increased the limit for paintings/item frames, villagers and snow golems in a world.
- Reduced ghast sound volume.
- Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
- Fix to remove any fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
- Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
- Fixed in game terrain maps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
- Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
- Fix for blocks at the height limit of the overworld being unbreakable
- "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, May 10, 2013.