Xbox 360 Edition TU10
April 16, 2013
- Fix for Silver LIVE profiles getting an error message on loading a save.
- Fix for lighting bug causing unlit areas even when light sources were placed in these areas.
- Fixed slowdown caused by explosions (TNT, creepers and ghasts).
- Fixed frame rate slowdown in the End being experienced by some players until the end crystals were destroyed.
- Fixed crash when placing lots of item frames with maps inside.
- Fixed collision box issue at the top of ladders.
- Fixed issues with animals taking damage randomly or falling through the wooden planks floors.
- Made dispenser suck water/lava back into an empty bucket.
- Fix for potion bottles being launched from a dispenser.
- Enabled placing pressure plates on nether brick fence.
- Fixed an issue with fire charges sticking at the edge of the world.
- Change to not be able to place more than the maximum amount of paintings/Item frames, rather than removing previously placed ones.
- Stop players from interacting with item frames and paintings when ‘Can Build and Mine' is disabled.
- Fixed the Custom Skin Animation setting not working.
- Play the correct sound on hitting the Ender Dragon.
- "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, April 16, 2013.