- Added Story Mode skin pack.
- Added achievements.
- Added new "Minecart Sounds" option to Audio Settings.
- Added huge mushroom blocks to the Creative and Superflat menus.
- Improved sprint control.
- MCCE-483 – Camera jitter and player unable to move when looking at chest you are standing on.
- MCCE-659 – Doors have a weird texture on top and other sides when open.
- MCCE-863 – The map does not work as it should unless "View Hand" is turned on.
- MCCE-1739 – No icon in item frame map.
- MCCE-1756 – Witch hut bounding box too small.
- MCCE-1757 – Slimes spawning in witch huts.
- MCCE-1803 – Item frames vanishing in very strange draw distance.
- MCCE-1826 – White tulip description incorrect.
- Fix for issue where the ender dragon would be immune to attacks
- Fix for slimes not spawning in certain swamps and slime chunks.
- Fix for potion of swiftness, potion of slowness and speed bonus of beacon having no effect on the player.
- Fix for teleporting a player while they are sleeping in a bed not working properly.
- Fix for some chunks in the overworld not generating for clients of a multiplayer game.
- Fix for issue where experience orbs could not be obtained by some trades with villagers.
- Fix for Thorns enchantment not affecting players.
- Xbox 360 Edition TU34
- Xbox One Edition CU22
- PlayStation 3 Edition 1.25
- PlayStation 4 Edition 1.25
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.25
- "Minecraft: Wii U Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, April 6, 2016.