Wii U Edition Patch 30
December 19, 2017
- Added dyeable leather horse armor.
- Added new horse model.
- Added new fireworks model.
- Added fallen, dying and vined trees.
- Dying and vined trees can be grown with saplings.
- Added Norse Mythology Mashup Pack.
- Added Festive Tumble Arena.
- Can now be bonemealed.
- Shrubs now have a different texture.
- Cauldrons can be filled with potions.
- Effects can now be applied to arrows by using them on a potion-filled cauldron.
- Water can be dyed.
- Armor can be dyed in a Cauldron filled with dyed water.
- Can no longer be pushed by pistons.
- Spawn eggs can now stack up to 64.
- Baby zombie jockeys can now ride any mobs.
- Explodes and spawns Wither Skeletons on half health.
- Change to dash attack.
- Remove health regeneration.
- New birth and death animations.
- Now have arms and multiple poses.
- Can now travel through transparent blocks.
- Stronghold chests can now generate emeralds.
- Lake generation has changed.
- Tables have brown carpet instead of a pressure plate.
- Added Ice Plains & Cold Taiga Villages.
- Added Chests to Ice Plains and Cold Taiga Villages.
- Ice Plains & Cold Taiga Villages won't generate crops.
- Paths around village wells now made up of grass path (sandstone in desert).
- Fireworks will now fire in the direction the dispenser is facing.
- Mob heads will now drop to ground unless they are being placed on a block that would cause a wither or snow golem to spawn.
- MCCE-4030 – Endermen do not make any noise
- MCCE-5458 – Achievments
- MCCE-5765 – The vertical and horizontal bud do not work with oven, dispenser, dropper.
- MCCE-5817 – Observers are broken
- MCCE-6516 – Super Mario Mash Up World's TNT player launchers/cannons and slime block piston player launcher are broken
- MCCE-6613 – PS4 Norse Mythology Pack is bugged
- MCCE-6615 – Observers do not detect extending pistons
- MCCE-6641 – "Saddle Up" trophy bug
- MCCE-6649 – Acceptance screen appears on every restart.
- Xbox 360 Edition TU60
- Xbox One Edition CU51
- PlayStation 3 Edition 1.64
- PlayStation 4 Edition 1.64
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.64
- Nintendo Switch Edition 1.0.11
- "Minecraft: Wii U Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, December 19, 2017.