Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
January 20, 2016
- Fix for a problem with the analog sticks when using 3rd party Pro controllers.
- Fix for a crash after playing for an extensive time.
- Fix for a hang when losing internet connection while in an online game.
- Fix for a graphical issue when looking through opaque colored Glass Blocks.
- Fix to enable Game Chat through the gamepad even if it isn't being used by one of the active players.
- Fix for an issue when disabling the Game Chat option while in an online game.
- Fix for an issue with the Game Chat option in splitscreen.
- Fix for an issue with input when a splitscreen player is using the system keyboard.
- Fix for an issue when copying saves with no space available.
- Fix for issues when the user deletes one of the Favorite Mii characters.
- Display Japanese names for DLC in the in-game shop in Japan, rather than English names.
- Fix for a graphical corruption issue in the in-game Skin Selector menu.
- Fix for an issue with the flowing water texture in the Festive Mash-up Pack.
- Fixed issue with the left stick input while in Edit Layer and Add Layer in the Superflat World creation menu.
- Corrected some text in the eManual.
- "Minecraft: Wii U Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, January 20, 2016.