October 25, 2016
- Added Halloween Battle Map.
- Added Campfire Tales Skin Pack.
- Added Battle Map Pack 4.
- MCCE-46 – Lava leaves shadow bug
- MCCE-1370 – Villages, temples and witch have disappeared or not spawning since new update
- MCCE-1593 – Maps in item frames keep changing/ glitching out when next to each other
- MCCE-1621 – TNT will not hurt the player
- MCCE-1735 – Water texture flickers when blocks are placed at the water's surface
- MCCE-1793 – Game crash
- MCCE-1990 – Potion effects go away when leaving the end
- MCCE-2420 – Sub account content restriction
- MCCE-2478 – Oak and iron doors items have wrong texture in the inventory
- MCCE-2480 – The automatic crafting interface is messed up.
- MCCE-2486 – Unbreaking enchantment not working properly since update
- MCCE-2488 – When copying banner it doesn't remove item.
- MCCE-2504 – Muffled sounds
- MCCE-2505 – Game lags out when a guardian dies by fall damage
- MCCE-2507 – Overlapping crafting bug
- MCCE-2510 – PS3 crashes/hard reboots when quitting game
- MCCE-2511 – Gray banner name bug
- MCCE-2516 – Light 'gary' banner
- MCCE-2519 – Game crashes when trying to quit game
- MCCE-2521 – Cobwebs unobtainable in survival
- MCCE-2522 – Cobweb bug
- MCCE-2534 – Fossils generate incorrectly
- MCCE-2543 – Glitchy/laggy crafting table
- MCCE-2597 – In breaking enchantment not taking effect
- MCCE-2628 – Cannot open chests
- MCCE-2661 – Game freezes when opening chests
- Fixes for missing/incorrect tooltips when looking at various blocks and entities.
- Fix for Endermen not becoming hostile when a player makes eye contact with them.
- Fix for only one of eight Fossil variants generating per world.
- Fix for igniting TNT blocks while one is already lit causing them to disappear.
- Fix for crash that may occur is the Ender Dragon attacks a group of zombies.
- Stop faster healing due to food saturation in Battle mini game.
- Updated Battle maps to remove some areas where players could get stuck.
- Xbox 360 Edition TU44
- Xbox One Edition CU34
- PlayStation 3 Edition 1.37
- PlayStation 4 Edition 1.37
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.37
- "Minecraft: Wii U Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, October 25, 2016.