|Lily of the Valley|
Like all other dyes, white dye can be:
- Applied to sheep to dye their wool, which can then be sheared for 1–3 blocks of white wool.
- Applied to tamed wolves to dye their collars.
- Applied to tamed cats to dye their collars.
- Used to dye or stain wool, leather armor, beds, glass, terracotta and shulker boxes.
- Combined with gunpowder to make a firework star.
- Combined with a firework star to create a fade-to-color effect.
- Used to add patterns to banners.
- Used to dye shulkers in Bedrock and Education editions.
- Used to dye water contained in cauldrons in Bedrock and Education editions.
- Combined with sand and gravel to craft concrete powder.
- Combined with compounds to craft balloons or glow sticks in Bedrock and Education editions.
Journeyman-level shepherd villagers have a 20% chance to buy 12 white dye for an emerald.
|Name||Resource location||Form||Translation key|
|Name||Resource location||Alias ID (BE)||Numeric ID||Form||Translation key|
|1.14||18w43a||Added white dye.|
|1.8.0||beta 22.214.171.124||Added white dye.|
|1.9.0||beta 126.96.36.199||Added lilies of the valley, which can be used to craft white dye.|
|1.11.0||beta 188.8.131.52||White dye can now be sold to shepherd villagers.|
|1.16.100||beta 184.108.40.206||The ID of white dye has been changed from |
|PlayStation 4 Edition|
|1.83||Added white dye.|