- You don't need to be an admin to revert vandalism. –Majr 02:05, 24 February 2019 (UTC)
Since Quatroking has been inactive over a year, I've notified him that he would be eligible for admin demotion. Quatroking emailed me the same day that he would be fine with being demoted and now a week has passed since my talk page message. Could you remove Quatro's administrator and bureaucrat rights? I'm not sure how familiar you are with the whole demoting-inactive-admins thing, but more details and a link to the discussion can be found in my post on Quatro's talk page. Thanks!--Madminecrafter12 (Talk to me | View what I've done) 02:54, 1 March 2019 (UTC)
- Done. –Majr 05:36, 1 March 2019 (UTC)
Render of my skin
I was wondering if you could do a render of my skin. My skin can be found here. When you are done I will credit you. (and oh yeah you also know that you have to put it in the user images category right?) MoMoCool2005 | Talk•••Contributions•••Logs 21:03, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
- I cannot. I don't have the blend file any more, nor the time. –Majr 10:14, 19 March 2019 (UTC)
difficulty in server.properties for Minecraft Java has changed
The server.properties page is locked due to excessive vandalism.
As of version 1.14, Minecraft Java edition now uses text strings (peaceful, easy, normal & hard) instead of integers. If you configure server.properties with the legacy integer value, they will be automatically converted to the text string equivalent during startup.
This is an annoying, silent change that has broken scripts and control panels everywhere, as pre-1.14 used integers. VirtualGladiatorsCOM (talk) 17:23, 5 May 2019 (UTC)
- Updated. –Majr 07:23, 18 May 2019 (UTC)
Hello! I was interested in creating a Haybale redirect to Hay Bale because I often type item names directly in to the URL box, but the deletion log says you deleted it. I would just re-add it, but I don't want to start an create-delete cycle. Rsranger6522303 (talk) 00:35, 8 October 2019 (UTC)
- It was marked for deletion due to being unnecessary. I don't really care about having "unnecessary" redirects, however you can type "hay bale" in to the URL and it will work fine, it will redirect to "Hay_Bale". –Majr 07:47, 21 October 2019 (UTC)
Is it OK to re-add the page Super Hostile as a redirect to Java Edition 2.0 after you deleted it?
I was looking around on the wiki and found that Super Hostile mode page was deleted by you. I wanted to recreate this page as a redirect to Java Edition 2.0. I just need your permission. Funnytevinn (talk) 21:29, 29 March 2020 (UTC)
- @Funnytevinn: Majr doesn't seem to be active here any more (last edit was in November) so I'm responding on behalf of him. I personally would say it's fine to create it; it was deleted 7 years ago with no reason and since the Java Edition 2.0 page covers the topic of Super Hostile Mode, it makes sense to have it as a redirect. If Majr does happen to see this, if he disagrees with me, his opinion is likely more valid since he was the one who originally deleted the page.--Madminecrafter12 (Talk to me | View what I've done) 21:34, 29 March 2020 (UTC)
mc fannon wiki
is this the same person as Majic Majora/Majora's Revenge who is on the Minecraft fanon wiki 126.96.36.199 16:06, 28 April 2020 (UTC)
Inactivity as administrator
As you probably know, administrators and bureaucrats who haven't edited in a year or more are eligible for demotion. Although your last edit was in November 2019 so it hasn't been quite a year, I thought I might as well go ahead and reach out. If you feel like you still need your admin and/or bureaucrat rights in any way and will be active soon, let me know and I'll keep them. As you also probably know, demotion for inactivity is not meant as a black mark and you can always request your rights back if needed. I'll also send you this by email in case you don't check the wiki anymore. Thanks for your hard work on this wiki.--Madminecrafter12 (Talk to me | View what I've done) 23 September 2020 (UTC)
- I know it hasn't been quite a full year yet, but I've gone ahead and removed your administrator rights (and contacted a staff member to remove your bureaucrat rights) because you haven't responded. Let me know if you ever need them back. Thanks, --Madminecrafter12 (talk) 00:25, 11 October 2020 (UTC)