I wanted to know how you made the render for the grass block as seen here(https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/File:Grass_Block_JE7_BE6.png). If you get a chance, please respond!
- Hope you are doing well, TeaCows.
--TeaCows (talk) 03:21, 23 December 2020 (UTC)
- Deshman is maybe using Blender to render blocks. The Great Spring (talk | contribs) (Tagalog translation) 03:28, 23 December 2020 (UTC)
- I'm using the Simple Model Renderer by Pneuma01 with custom models created in Blockbench. See also Minecraft_Wiki:Standardized views for other ways to render. Deshman-gpuser (talk) 05:19, 23 December 2020 (UTC)
- 1 Just a warning for you.
- 2 Conflict information about Bedrock Edition Beta panorama images
- 3 Skulk shrieker
- 4 hey idk how to contanct people on this website, but i dont see how the information i added would be more suitable for a tutorial. It's just information on the huge fungus plant and how it generates in the game for those who want to know more
Just a warning for you.
Do not revert files when a request for it has been completed, for example, it needed to be upscaled but it now has been done, but you reverted, please consider this as a warning. Chungui23 (talk) 19:49, 23 March 2021 (UTC)
- Not a valid warning. TheGreatSpring (talk | contribs) (Tagalog translation) 00:48, 24 March 2021 (UTC)
Conflict information about Bedrock Edition Beta panorama images
Your recent edit about this panorama changes the version which this panorama changes from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199, and you said you have tested, which is conflicted with the result I tested in May. Related title screen images see:
I searched page history, see Special:Diff/1447390 and File:Black and white menu from BE 188.8.131.52.png for a user uploaded image at that time (October 21, 2019).-- Anterdc99(T·C) 06:54, 29 August 2021 (UTC)
Additionally, consider that panorama is provided as a resource pack like panorama updates through assets update in Java Edition, even though a user upload an image that changed in 184.108.40.206. But, for the first time when the version released, it's not changed. So it should be 220.127.116.11. And, in the history section, mention when it changes by date is important, because using version number to identify the time for the panorama changed is lower accuracy than a specific date's accuracy.-- Anterdc99(T·C) 07:19, 29 August 2021 (UTC)
If you could add a link to the document you got the information from that would be very appreciated. -- (please write "~~~~" here)
hey idk how to contanct people on this website, but i dont see how the information i added would be more suitable for a tutorial. It's just information on the huge fungus plant and how it generates in the game for those who want to know more