I started playing the Minecraft (Java Edition) online demo in November 2012, not long after 1.4.2 came out. I bought a full Minecraft account on 9 February 2013, during 1.4.7. When I play Minecraft, I nearly always play on Java Edition; in particular, I typically play on or Trouble in Mineville on HiveMC (in modded 1.8.9), or experiment in the latest snapshot (21w19a).
I started playing Pocket Edition on my iPad 2 in December 2012, during v0.5.0 alpha, and played Pocket Edition a lot over the next few years. After not playing this edition for a while, I got back into it for a bit starting from Bedrock Edition beta 220.127.116.11 in October 2018, but only to try out new features.
I received a PS4 in December 2014, alongside Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition, which I upgraded to Bedrock Edition on 16 December 2019.
I first played Minecraft Earth in October 2019 during 0.5.0 after signing up for the beta in May, but did not played it much since, and my device was later classified as unsupported so I can no longer play.
I purchased Minecraft Dungeons on release day, 26 May 2020.
When I play multiplayer (in 1.8.9), I use a variety of client-side HUD and optimisation mods to enhance my playing experience. The main two mods I use are:
- Optifine: Increases FPS and offers more video options.
- 5zig: Displays my equipped and held items on-screen, as well as having a customisable mini-F3 screen.
Resource packs used
Minecraft 's default textures are too low-quality for my taste, so I use a custom mash-up pack with mostly 32x resolution textures based on Faithful with a collection of other textures for both 1.8.9 and 21w19a.
On the Minecraft Wiki, I usually update and further document Java Edition versions and snapshots as well as browsing Special:RecentChanges. As an administrator, I update protected templates and perform maintenance. I have made over 36,000 edits to over 10,000 pages, created over 3900 pages, and uploaded over 1300 files. I am ranked #2 on the Minecraft Wiki and #102 on all of Gamepedia.
I used to contribute to the wiki under the name HeroBrineNZK (an account I created in November 2013), where I made around 100 edits over the next two years. I created my current account in March 2016, but did not edit actively until a year or so later. I became an administrator on this wiki on 8 May 2019 after a community portal discussion, and a bureaucrat on 24 September 2020 likewise.
I have a bot account called NovaBot which I use to make repetitive edits such as updating links and removing deprecated template parameters.
- Other Ocean Interactive
- Tutorial hints
- Falling Block
- Create New World
- Ore vein
- Tutorials/Offline alternate accounts
- Versions: Version formats, data version and protocol version.
- Minigames: Ultra Hardcore
- Dyes: Black, brown, blue and white.
- Village & Pillage features: Panda, bamboo, scaffolding, crossbow, pillager, banner pattern, illager patrol, and pillager outpost.
- Nether Update features: Fungi, crimson forest, huge fungi, weeping vines.
- Minecraft Dungeons features: Hunting Bow.
- Nether Update
- Pre-Classic versions: Cave game tech test, rd-132211, rd-132328, rd-20090515, rd-160052, rd-161348, mc-161607, mc-161616, mc-161625, and mc-161648.
- Classic phases: Early Classic Development, Early Classic Creative, Multiplayer Test, and Late Classic Creative.
- Classic versions: 0.0.1a, 0.0.2a, 0.0.3a, 0.0.10a, 0.0.16a, 0.0.19a_04, 0.0.19a_05, 0.0.20a_01, 0.0.22a, 0.0.22a_01, 0.0.22a_02, and 0.0.23a_01 remake.
- Classic server versions: 1.1, 1.4, 1.4.1, 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9, 1.9.1, 1.10, and 1.10.1.
- Java Edition Indev 0.31 versions: 1223-1, 1223-2, 1231-1, 1231-2, 0105, 0106, 0107, 0109, 0110, 0111-2, 0113, 0122, 0124, 0125-1, and 0125-2.
- Minecraft Indev versions: 20100212-1.
- Infdev versions: 0227-2, 0606, 0608, 0611, 0615, and 0627.
- Alpha server versions: 0.1.0, 0.1.1, 0.1.2, 0.1.2_01, 0.1.3, and 0.1.4.
- Java Edition versions: 1.11.1, 1.14.1, 1.14.3, and 1.16.
- Java Edition development versions: 1.14.3-pre3, 1.14.3-pre4, and Combat Test 3.
- Launcher versions: 2.1.247x, 2.1.367x, 2.1.497x, 2.1.5000, 2.1.50xx, 2.1.512x, 2.1.523x, 2.1.538x, 2.1.5411-beta, 2.1.547x.
- Pocket Edition Alpha versions: Alpha 0.4.0 rev 3.
- Pocket Edition versions: 1.1.3 and 1.1.4.
- Bedrock Edition versions: 1.8.0, 1.10.0 and 1.13.2.
- Bedrock Edition beta versions: beta 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, and 126.96.36.199.
- Education Edition versions: 1.8, 1.9, 1.12.0, 1.12.1, 1.12.5, and 1.14.60.
- Xbox 360 Edition versions
- Xbox One Edition versions
- PlayStation 3 Edition versions
- PlayStation 4 Edition versions
- PlayStation Vita Edition versions
- Wii U Edition versions
- Nintendo Switch Edition versions
- New Nintendo 3DS versions: 0.1.0, 1.1.06, 1.2.12, 1.3.12, 1.4.23, 1.5.25, 1.6.11, 1.7.10, and 1.9.19.
- Minecraft Earth versions: 0.1.0, 0.2.0, 0.3.0, 0.3.1, 0.4.0, 0.4.2, 0.5.0, 0.7.0, 0.7.1, 0.8.0, 0.9.0, 0.11.0, 0.17.1, 0.17.2, 0.18.0, and 0.32.0.
- Minecraft Dungeons versions: Dungeons Beta, Beta Update March 31, and 188.8.131.52.
- 15 bugs fixed
- Pocket Edition Alpha 0.8.1
- – Block duplication
- Java Edition 14w33c
- – The new doors have bigger items.
- Pocket Edition Alpha 0.11.0 build 8
- – No fall damage for guests
- Java Edition 17w16a
- – Bows destroy other bows while crafting using recipe book
- Java Edition 18w47b
- – Pillager outposts spawn absurd amounts of pillagers
- Java Edition 19w07a
- – Falling blocks break all snow layers, including when fully stacked.
- Java Edition 19w11a
- – Wolves don't attack mobs you damage with a projectile
- Java Edition 1.14-pre1
- – Zombies and skeletons catch fire inside old structures
- Java Edition 1.14.1-pre1
- – Leather horse armour has inconsistent texture
- Launcher 2.1.50xx
- – Dropdown arrow moves down when width is too small
- – When on the login screen, pressing tab after entering username selects "?" instead of password field
- Java Edition 1.14.4
- – Villager trade prices vary by a large amount
- Java Edition 19w36a
- – Bee textures have inconsistent amounts of nectar
- Java Edition 19w38a
- – Reloading a resource pack messes up all textures for an instant
- Java Edition 1.15-pre1
- – Reloading resource pack unsticks held item position
- Java Edition 20w10a
- – Enchanting tables can display a blank enchantment option for hoes
- Java Edition 1.16-pre3
- – Teleporting a mob while it is pathfinding will make it navigate back to where it was going
- Java Edition 1.16-pre5
- – Thrown items appear right in front of head for a frame
- Java Edition 21w03a
- – Issues with chunk rendering when height limit is large
Important unresolved bugs
- – Right-clicking a structure block will open it and place the held block against it
- – When charging a crossbow it appears lower
- – Missing texture block does not render properly
- – When a block texture is unavailable, other random block textures are displayed
- – Mobs spawn where they should not be able to after using /fill
- – World generation sometimes stops at world borders
- – Cannot use F3+N to change gamemode when chat is set to "Hidden"
- – Players list displays hearts but says "hp" when health is over 21 hearts
|2012-11-12||Java 1.4.2||Registered a Mojang account to play the online demo.|
|2012-12-09||Pocket 0.5.0||Started playing Pocket Edition.|
|2012-12||Java 1.4.5||Discovered the Minecraft Wiki.|
|2013-02-09||Java 1.4.7||Purchased a Minecraft account on PC with the name HeroBrineNZK.|
|2013-03||Java 1.5||Discovered command blocks and created a teleportation hub on my friend's private server.|
|2013-07-16||Java 1.6.2||Created the MCPC Wikia.|
|Started playing in snapshots.|
|2013-09||Java 1.6.4||Started playing on HiveMC.|
|2013-09-27||Friend introduces me to.|
|2013-11-16||Java 1.7.2||Joined the Minecraft Wiki as HeroBrineNZK, and made a few edits over the next 2 years.|
|Made my first bug report:, closed as "duplicate".|
|2013-12-13||Pocket 0.8.1||Had my first bug report resolved as "fixed":.|
|2014-01||Java 1.7.4||Joined the Mineplex server.|
|2014-12-26||PS4 1.12||Started playing PlayStation 4 Edition after getting a PS4.|
|2015-03-14||Java 1.8.3||Upgraded to a Windows 8.1 laptop from a Windows XP.|
|2015-07-31||Pocket 0.12.0||Activated the Windows 10 Edition.|
|2015-10-05||Java 1.8.8||Changed IGN to SpookyBrineNZK for Halloween.|
|2015-11-05||Changed IGN to HeroBrineNZK_YT.|
|2015-12-06||Changed IGN to XmasBrineNZK for Christmas.|
|2016-01-07||Java 1.8.9||Changed IGN back to HeroBrineNZK.|
|2016-02-06||Changed IGN to Nixinova.|
|2016-03-12||Java 1.9||Created a new Minecraft Wiki account as Nixinova.|
|2016-11-19||Pocket 0.16.2||Registered an Xbox Live Account.|
|2017-12-20||Java 1.12.2||Gained the "autopatrol" user right on this wiki.|
|2018-08-02||Java 1.13||Gained the "patroller" user right on this wiki.|
|Started playing Bedrock Edition betas, as Village & Pillage content had not come to Java Edition yet.|
|2019-05-08||Java 1.14||Became an administrator on this wiki.|
|2019-05-18||Java 1.14.1||Signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta.|
|2019-06-10||Java 1.14.2||Signed up for the Minecraft Dungeons beta.|
|2019-07-16||Java 1.14.3||Watched early gameplay videos of Minecraft Earth.|
|2019-10-18||Earth 0.5.0||Started playing Minecraft Earth.|
|2019-11-11||Earth 0.7.0||My device is no longer able to receive updates for Minecraft Earth.|
|2019-11-24||PS4 1.95||Got every achievement in PlayStation 4 Edition, excluding expansion packs.|
|2020-05-26||Dungeons 184.108.40.206||Started playing Minecraft Dungeons.|
|2020-09-24||Java 1.16.3||Became a bureaucrat on this wiki.|
- Java Edition
- Pocket Edition