Thinking of doing the same thing that is done with the Nether Portal pages to this one. The link - Portal leads to a disambiguation page. This contains:
Nether Portal - the formation of obsidian and portal
- Technical blocks#Portal - the purple portal that is on the technical blocks page
[[Ender Portal (structure)]] - the formation of ender frame and ender portal blocks (as a mimic of the Nether portal page set up)
- Ender Portal Frame - The blocks with the Eye of Ender insets in them
- Ender Portal - the starry design portal blocks, which should really belong on the technical blocks page with the other portal block.
I propose some moves.
- Ender Portal moves/merges with Technical blocks#Ender Portal (new section)
- Ender Portal Frame remains where it is...until the official name is discovered
- [[Ender Portal (Structure)]] which doesn't exist yet, should be called "Ender Portal" (but cannot yet as the Ender Portal is sitting on that page name at the moment) and probably look something like this
I have brought this up on all talk pages that it regards, and any comments you have please add here: Minecraft Wiki talk:Community portal#Ender Portals moves and renames as somewhat of a megathread to all of whom it concerns --HexZyle 04:40, 14 October 2011 (UTC)