- I went and found all the official Minecraft websites I could think of:
- How should they be implemented?SLScool (message wall) 23:36, September 24, 2017 (UTC)
- I would also suggest the official bug tracker. They could be implemented as a sort of message box-type template under Current Versions. Or perhaps under the section "Wikia Affiliates"? Those are my suggestions. QuickWhitt7 (talk) 23:40, September 24, 2017 (UTC)
Version updates + slider suggestion
The versions on the main page as of November 19, 2017 are not up to date:
- PC Launcher: 2.0.1003
- PC Snapshot: 18w01a
- Bedrock Dev Version: N/A
- Xbox 360: TU60
- Wii U: Patch 30
- Nintendo Switch: Patch 11
- PS3 and PSVita: 1.64
- PS4: 1.64
- New Nintendo 3DS Edition: 1.1.12
Might I also suggest replacing the 1.12 World of Color Update image in the slider with a preview image of "Update Aquatic".
- Template:CurrentVersion stores the versions.
- The update slide has been replaced.SLScool (message wall) 00:06, January 4, 2018 (UTC)
This wiki is outdated
This wiki is outdated. Am I the only one trying to update it?
- We are aware that there is much room for improvement on the wiki, but the most active users have limited time on their hands (e.g., NinjaDogDB, one of our admins, has college to deal with). I used to have plenty of time to work on the wiki, as may be the case for you right now, but I have since had to dedicate more time to school.
- Your efforts to improve the wiki are appreciated. If you think you could use the assistance of my bot, such as for names that have changed as a result of an update, then feel free to ask.SLScool (message wall) 01:22, October 22, 2018 (UTC)