Will rubies be in 1.17 or another update?
- No. Rubies are unique to Minecraft Earth and are used like minecoins to buy stuff in the Minecraft store. I suspect if rubies ever made it into the base game, they would have a similar purpose to avoid sowing confusion. Amatulic (talk) 18:36, 6 May 2021 (UTC)
Version exclusive item categories
This page is currently a bit confusing to read as a lot of items are given version exclusive markers to justify them being in certain categories. This not just makes it look like the item only exists in that edition (instead of only fitting in that category for that edition), but also clutters the page and starts to seem a bit out of scope. I would recommend just choosing a single category for the items and if the versions disagree, pick a category they can agree upon. KnightMiner (t/c) 21:18, 21 May 2021 (UTC)
- Out of that huge list, I count only about 10 of them. I just shortened one, which made it look cluttered, but the rest are hardly noticeable to me.
- I confess I don't see the problem you are seeing. I am not seeing that the tags provide any justification for being in categories. The markers serve only to indicate that the item is available in Java or Bedrock only and not both.
- It doesn't make sense to me to eliminate, say, the Education Edition section and merge all those items into the other lists.
- Can you give an example of the problem you see? Amatulic (talk) 21:26, 21 May 2021 (UTC)