Home page mistake
Could you please fix the planned versions section on the homepage, so it says 1.16.0 like it's supposed to? It currently says 1.15.0. 126.96.36.199 17:59, 27 March 2020 (UTC)
- I put your request on the admin noticeboard, since only administrators can edit the main page. 19:23, 27 March 2020 (UTC)
Thanks. 188.8.131.52 16:38, 30 March 2020 (UTC)
If I am right, I know the estimated month
By my math knowledge, I counted how much it is left and the estimated month should be MAY. I am not a robot and I counted it by myself. If you are from "future" and you want to say like "It's from April" or "It's from June" then don't blame me. The snapshots will sometimes release not within 1 week, but within like 1 week 1 day (How it happened with 20w13a - 20w14a). The same with prereleases - they may be uploaded not within 4 days, but within like 3 or even 5 days. Okokup (talk) 04:15, 4 April 2020 (UTC)
- I don't think there is a consistent timeline. Only put a planned release date if it has been officially announced. 05:56, 4 April 2020 (UTC)
Merge Bedrock Version 1.16.0 And Java Edition 1.16 Articles Into One Article
184.108.40.206 18:03, 30 April 2020 (UTC) As the Bedrock and Java Edition articles are copycats of each other I think The articles should be merged.
- They are not quite the same, since each edition has completely different bug fixes. 21:46, 30 April 2020 (UTC)
Why do people do this?
Why are people doing unsourced dates? Least it was locked and I have an account. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Illagercaptain (talk • contribs) at 20:17, 23 May 2020 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- I think they don't realize that the date needs an official source; they assume that you can just predict it. This should be less of an issue now that we know it is third quarter 2020. 19:03, 23 May 2020 (UTC)
Bedrock Edition 1.17.0
Can a registered user remove a link to 1.17.0, since it is non-existent and we have nothing to put into the page? —220.127.116.11 18:56, 5 June 2020 (UTC)
- Apparently this has been done. 21:31, 5 June 2020 (UTC)
Netherite actually bounces off lava, can someone please change it?