| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a Minecraft Wiki stub. You can help by
Suspicious Stew is a food item which grants players a status effect when consumed, while also recovering 3 hunger points. When the stew is eaten, the empty bowl will be put into another stack or dropped if the inventory is full, similar to beetroot soup, rabbit stew, and mushroom stew.
| Suspicious Stew|
|Flower (any)||Red Mushroom||None|
Effects From Each Flower
Using different flowers produces different status effects:
- Oxeye Daisy - Regeneration for 7 seconds.
- Cornflower - Jump Boost for 5 seconds.
- Lily of the Valley - Poison for 11 seconds.
- Wither Rose - Wither for 7 seconds.
- Tulip - Weakness for 8 seconds.
- Azure Bluet - Blindness for 7 seconds.
- Allium - Fire Resistance for 3 seconds.
- Poppy - Night Vision for 5 seconds.
- Blue Orchid or Dandelion - Saturation for half of a second (Equiv +1 Saturation (a half shank on the bar)).
- Suspicious stew cannot be obtained via the Creative mode inventory.
- Suspicious stew is the only item that can give a player blindness without the use of commands.