|This article contains content about features that are not yet released.|
| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a Minecraft Wiki stub. You can help by
Suspicious Stew is a food item which is planned to possibly be added to Minecraft as part of update 1.14. This stew grants players a Status Effect when consumed, while also recovering 3 hunger points. When the stew is eaten, the empty bowl will be put into another stack or dropped if the inventory is full.
|Flower (any)||Red Mushroom||None|
Using different flowers, produces different effects:
- Oxeye Daisy = Regeneration for 7 seconds.
- Cornflower = Jump Boost for 5 seconds.
- Lily of the Valley = Poison for 11 seconds.
- Wither Rose = Wither for 7 seconds.
- Tulip = Weakness for 8 seconds.
- Azure Bluet = Blindness for 7 seconds.
- Allium = Fire Resistance for 3 seconds.
- Poppy = Speed for 5 seconds.
- Blue Orchid or Dandelion = Saturation for 5 seconds.
- Suspicious stew cannot be obtained via the creative mode inventory.