Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
On the Java Edition of the game, the sounds can be accessed by using the following steps:
Go to .minecraft/assets/indexes. The path to the .minecraft directory can vary depending on your operating system.
- Open the file titled with the version of the game you want to get the sounds from.
- Press ctrl/⌘+F and search for what you think that the sound could be called.
- After the path to the sound, it should say a hash value.
- Back in .minecraft/assets go to objects, and then the first 2 characters of the hash value.
- Open the file titled with the hash value using any application that can play .ogg files.