| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a stub. You can help Minecraft Wiki bythe page.
No tree species other than spruce will grow naturally in a snowy taiga biome. Snow falls instead of rain, and ice will form on the surface of any bodies of water. Snow will not fall under trees, but appear on the trees' leaves instead. Wolves can commonly be found within this biome.
- Snowy taiga (and its variants) are the only sources of Spruce Wood, a dark colored wood type, aside from Creative, cheats, or a Bonus Chest.
- Snowy taiga can commonly be located beside "extreme hills" biomes and forest biomes.
- Wolves are more commonly in snowy taiga and tundra, than in other biomes.
- Snowy taiga hills are a technical variation which can rarely generate.
- This biome and the Tundra biome are very similar; the snowy taiga has more trees, while the tundra has more snow.