| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a stub. You can help the Minecraft Wiki bythis article.
Scaffolding is a block used to help build structures, help players reach higher places, or safely descend without taking fall damage. It is available in both the Bedrock Edition as of update 1.11 and the Java Edition as of 1.14.
- Scaffolding can only be placed six blocks from its support. In the Java Edition, if scaffolding is placed seven or more blocks from its support, it will fall.
- They only support up to four blocks in the Bedrock Edition.
- Scaffolding can be used as fuel when smelting items in a furnace.
- Water can get through on scaffolding blocks, so it may not be a good idea to place scaffoldings on deep bodies of waters.
- Hostile mobs can spawn on scaffolding blocks just like regular full blocks (as of Minecraft 1.15.2)