The raids.dat file located in the data folder of every Minecraft level is used to store information about the raids in the level. It is stored as a GZip'd NBT file.
Additional files raids_nether.dat and raids_end.dat are stored in the data folder of respective dimension folders, allowing for raids in other dimensions for villages in those dimensions.
- : The root tag.
- NextAvailableID: The ID for the next raid to occur.
- Raids: List of compound tags including raid information.
- : A raid.
- Active: 1 or 0 (true/false). Whether the raid functionality is active.
- BadOmenLevel: The level of bad omen for the raid. Affects raider enchantments and the extra wave.
- CX: The x position of the center of the raid, where raiders try to move to.
- CY: The y position of the center of the raid, where raiders try to move to.
- CZ: The z position of the center of the raid, where raiders try to move to.
- GroupsSpawned: The number of waves that have spawned in the raid.
- HeroesOfTheVillage: A list of players who have killed raiders in the raid. Each of these players receives the hero of the village effect when the raid ends in a
- : An entry containing the Universally Unique Identifier of a player.
- Id: The ID of the raid.
- NumGroups: The total number of waves in this raid.
- PreRaidTicks: The timespan, in ticks, until the initial spawning of raiders.
- PostRaidTicks: The timespan, in ticks, after all the waves are cleared.
- Started: 1 or 0 (true/false). True if the raid has ever spawned a wave.
- Status: The status of the raid.
- TicksActive: The timespan, in ticks, the raid has been going on for.
- TotalHealth: The sum of maximum health of all the raiders in the current wave.
- : A raid.
- Tick: Internal clock.
|1.14||18w47a||Added raid data for all dimensions.|