Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
v0.9.0 alpha build 8
June 24, 2014
v0.9.0 alpha build 8 is the eighth build version released for v0.9.0.
- Faster texture loading (should not get stuck anymore)
- The developers no longer write the player tag to level.dat
- Enderman damage is now the same as PC
- 11 bugs fixed
- Fixed two crashes in furnaces
- Fixed an infinite loop (the game would hang) when loading a world with a fully empty column
- The player can now interact with all blocks again
- Grass now correctly spreads to dirt blocks again
- Immersive mode should now work correctly
- Fixed wolves not remembering their sit state
- Leaves don't turn to wood anymore
- Furnaces now show the progress bar when moving items again
- Now using the correct spawn location for old worlds
- Mobs don't run at you anymore in Creative
- Zombies and spiders now use the new AI
Warning: Default sort key "Pocket Edition Alpha 0.9.0 build 08" overrides earlier default sort key "v0.9.0 alpha build 8".