Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
v0.9.0 alpha build 7
June 23, 2014
v0.9.0 alpha build 7 is the seventh build version released for v0.9.0.
- Preloading limited worlds to reduce stuttering
- Made villages more common
- Selecting the correct start tab of the Creative inventory
- The Survival inventory now defaults to the Crafting screen when interacting with crafting tools
- Removed the end portal frame with eye from the Creative inventory
- Increased network protocol version (can't connect with build 6 or older)
- 9 bugs fixed
- Fixed another crash bug in the Furnace
- The game doesn't spawn a huge number of mobs anymore
- Fixed spawning outside of limited worlds' bounds
- Fixed spawn location on clients
- It is now possible to destroy a transparent block without hitting the block behind it
- Ladders, torches etc. can now be placed close to (intersecting) the player
- The furnace inventory should correctly refresh
- Fixed duplicate join message on the server
- Fixed rendering bugs in the Survival armor screen
Warning: Default sort key "Pocket Edition Alpha 0.9.0 build 08" overrides earlier default sort key "v0.9.0 alpha build 7".