v0.9.0 alpha build 2
June 10, 2014
v0.9.0 alpha build 2 is the second build version released for v0.9.0 alpha.
- Creative inventory
- Endermen now teleport out of the way of arrows.
- 17 bugs fixed
- Worlds no longer get stuck during loading.
- Fixed a subtle crash and world corruption.
- Fixed a possible crash on quit.
- Removed the gray quad on split controls.
- Crops don't flicker anymore while walking.
- Added name to podzol.
- Desert villages are now made of sandstone.
- Fire dies out faster in jungle and roofed forest to prevent runaway fires.
- Fixed black borders in flat worlds on chunk.
- Red sand doesn't transform anymore in normal sand when falling.
- Mobs aren't blue anymore when render distance 64 is selected.
- Putting glowstone under blocks doesn't rotate their texture anymore.
- Mushrooms don't glow anymore.
- Diorite, granite and andesite now drop the correct resource type.
- Dark oak, acacia leaves, and trunks now catch fire.
- You can now place torches on mob spawners.
- Mob spawners are saved now.
Warning: Default sort key "Pocket Edition Alpha 0.9.0 build 02" overrides earlier default sort key "v0.9.0 alpha build 2".