November 29, 2013
v0.8.0 alpha build 5 is the fourth build version released for Alpha 0.8.0.
- Position on the block is now randomized.
- Now works like in Java Edition.
- Can grow ferns and grass in Survival and Creative.
- Pumpkin and melon stems only grow by one when bone meal is used.
- Flowers now spawn other flowers when bone meal is used.
- Version exclusive: Grows sugar cane to maximum height.
- Now ride smoother.
- Jungle leaves texture
- White wool texture
- TNT making chests and signs black
- Player having multiple legs in minecarts (when wearing armor)
- Flint and steel had durability in Creative
- Eating spawning the wrong food particles
- Clients gets the correct items while spawning in creative
- Suffocation is now correctly rendered
- Eating animation
- Entities received sky light while indoor
- Blocks were highlighted while in menus
- Sheep had black artifacts on legs
- Lava replaced stillwater without creating stone
- Clouds were not changing color fast enough
- The breaking blocks cracks where to bright
- Creepers were too small
- Some additional memory issues
- Fixed GUI issues
From the 0.8.0 development versions
- - Extreme Lag underwater
- - Water can't break carpet
- - falling sand causes dropped item discoloration
- - Creepers move to slowly
- - Stairs placement on snow
- - igniting tnt on creative crashes the game
- - what I expected to happen was to place any wood slabs un upper position what actually happened was that any wood slab u place in upper position will make the slab look loke jungle slap
- - Lava lake bug.
- - Upside Down Tools
- - you fall when you destroy the minecart
- - visual glitch in furnace
- - while under water the rest of water is transparent .
- - Duplicate Bone Meal
- - Mob Bug
From the previous development version
- - Sign shadow
- - When breaking birch slab I get an oak slab