November 27, 2013
v0.8.0 alpha build 4 is the third build version released for v0.8.0 alpha.
- Added red carpets to survival crafting menu.
- Added a version watermark to help tell the build from screenshots.
- Lava and fire now trigger TNT much more aggressively.
- Faster switching from background on Android.
- Potatoes and carrots aren't dropped anymore by tilling grass.
- In creative mode, players stop being on fire as soon as they exit fire or lava.
- 24 issues fixed
- From the 0.8.0 development versions
- MCPE-5792 – Liquids not showing up at sight level.
- MCPE-5794 – Game goes dark: black screen when hitting mobs.
- MCPE-5799 – Rendering issue with armor page.
- MCPE-5810 – Sideways logs randomly have the wrong texture.
- MCPE-5816 – Items leave trail on chest UI.
- MCPE-5821 – Two issues related to breeding chickens and pigs.
- MCPE-5862 – Not possible to make carpets in survival mode.
- MCPE-5869 – Minecarts don't ride smoothly going up or down mountains.
- MCPE-5876 – Animals turn black.
- MCPE-5901 – Issue with TNT explosion.
- MCPE-5903 – MCPE 0.8.0 beta build 2 chest issue.
- MCPE-5904 – MCPE 0.8.0 beta build 2 incorrect armor selection.
- MCPE-5924 – After the flint and steel runs out, when you click it again, it crashes.
- MCPE-5940 – An issue related to beds.
- MCPE-5964 – An issue related to eggs.
- Fixed a crash in the "Manage Realms" section.
- Added baked potato description.
- Added charcoal description.
- Fixed typo in iron bars description.
- Fixed arrow smoke being very fast when the arrow is stuck.
- Fixed top cactus texture.
- Fixed crash when picking up an arrow on fire.
- Fixed the bad graphics bug.
- Removed one bone meal from the creative inventory.