Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
July 4, 2013
- Player name tags for multiplayer
- Player List
- Pressing "Edit" on the world selection screen now shows world seeds.
- Chat is easier to use (Unicode support)
- Note: typing an Emoji causes the game to crash ( ).
- Slight GUI change
- Added more friction when flying in Creative Mode (Android).
- Added new sound to zombie pigman.
- Added symbols in Minecraft font to use in chat.
- Sleeping now takes a shorter time (equivalent to Java Edition).
- The multiplayer servers now show up at the top of the play menu, rather than the bottom.
- 23 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.7.0
- MCPE-389 – Issue loading a world with a dot after the name
- MCPE-1691 – Dpad is too small to play
- MCPE-1711 – Limited entering of text on signs and weird behavior while typing numbers
- MCPE-1718 – Cannot type a lower-case "i" on a sign
- MCPE-1723 – Cannot type "ñ" and the accents (á,é,í,ó,ú) in signs
- MCPE-1776 – Crash when placing sign on floating sand
- MCPE-4470 – Letters are capitalized after a space or being deleted
- MCPE-4650 – Nicknames in multiplayer games are not displayed
- From 0.7.0
- MCPE-2464 – Item names not correct.
- MCPE-2564 – Can't pick up water when using split touch controls
- MCPE-2577 – Left hand mode not working
- MCPE-2588 – On chat screen accents (like "é") appear as strange symbols
- MCPE-2956 – Armor Disappearing
- MCPE-3283 – No empty bucket in creative mode when having milk.
- MCPE-4062 – Keyboard dont disappears when receiving a hit while chatting
- MCPE-4283 – 0.6.0-1 has wool names (e.g., "cyan wool") but now only says "wool"
- From 0.7.1
- MCPE-4049 – When creating a world it still does not create and goes to world that I already have
- MCPE-4129 – Players stuck in chat
- MCPE-4191 – Typo on Realms screen in 0.7.1
- MCPE-4293 – Bed spawn and Armor don't be conserved when joined player disconnecting
- MCPE-4359 – Major bug: Random crashes
- MCPE-4482 – Armor Disappearing in WIFI Play
- MCPE-4507 – Can't see the message you're typing