Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
June 7, 2013
- The logo appears to have an updated look on the title screen.
- 24 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.7.0
- MCPE-38 – Adding to furnace does not decrement inventory
- MCPE-311 – Top of grass blocks are dark green, while sides are bright green.
- MCPE-1241 – Incorrect quartz texture in hand
- MCPE-1489 – Odd text screen
- MCPE-1744 – Crash: "
- MCPE-2062 – Incorrect Textures when holding in hand the Mossy Stone, Cracked Stone and Brick Stone
- MCPE-2121 – Device completely freezes when placing a sign
- MCPE-2407 – Game crash when signs destroyed
- MCPE-3140 – Fire wont stay working on netherrack, it goes off
- From 0.7.0
- MCPE-2453 – Furnace broke
- MCPE-2458 – Messed up fire animation
- MCPE-2461 – Eating animation missing
- MCPE-2541 – Armor cannot be removed
- MCPE-2586 – GUI Bug on Play Menu
- MCPE-2731 – Trying to login to Realms takes me to Mojang.com
- MCPE-2751 – Cannot create a realms world and cant connect to a local server.
- MCPE-2757 – Creating Realm Server Fails without Error Message.
- MCPE-2946 – GUI on sub-6-inch 1080p phones.
- MCPE-3068 – Unstackable buckets
- MCPE-3844 – Typing "new" leads to the last joined world
- Cows can be milked in creative, but an empty bucket will not appear.
- Fixed losing milk buckets when crafting cake.
- Fixed not being able to obtain water with buckets in split-touch controls.
- Fixed opening another available world when creating a new world while scrolling.