July 16, 2012
v0.3.2 alpha was a minor update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition that was released on July 16, 2012. It added notable features such as furnaces, gold, iron, and diamond materials, as well as made other changes and fixes.
v0.3.1 alpha does not seem to exist; the version skipped from v0.3.0 straight to v0.3.2. The second reupload of v0.3.0 may have been retro-conned as v0.3.1, due to it adding features, rather than fixing crashes like most other reuploads.[verify]
- Non-solid blocks that can be grown into their respective tree type.
- Are occasionally dropped by leaves when they break or decay.
- Transparent blocks that can be used as a more efficient alternative to glass blocks.
- Can be crafted with glass blocks.
- Currently have no functionality.
- Are not yet obtainable.
- Cannot make double chests yet.
- Obtained by mining diamond ore with an iron pickaxe or stronger.
- Can be crafted into blocks of diamond or diamond tools.
- A method of producing refined goods.
- Done via a furnace.
- Now occasionally drop saplings when broken.
- Now drops 4 clay balls when broken.
- Can now be crafted into lapis lazuli.
- Can now be crafted into brick blocks.
- Can now be crafted into clay.
- Can now be crafted into lapis lazuli blocks.
- Every available block and item can now be gathered, crafted, or smelted into.
- The player no longer starts out with shears, bricks, and glass in infinite stacks.
- 5 bugs fixed
- Less flickering/Z-fighting on some devices.
- Having one of an item or block no longer displays the "1".
- Mobs have correct health.
- Fixed rendering of fence gate and half block in hand.
- Spruce and birch leaves no longer drop a glitched block when cut by shears.
The internal version is 0.3.2(2025), and has a size of 3.89 MB.
v0.3.2j alpha was released on Google Play on an unknown release date. The internal version is 0.3.2(2023), and has a size of 1.88 MB.
- "The Weekly Chunk - Creepers Gonna Creep" (Archive), July 18, 2012. (Note: 1. and 2. are about MineCon, 3. is about MCPE)