Pocket Edition v0.15.7 alpha
|Internal version no.||
iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows 10, Gear VR - August 31, 2016
v0.15.7 was released to resolve issues with Oculus Rift features on Windows 10, and to release the Natural texture pack.
- Natural texture pack
- Including localizations
- Improved some text rendering, spacing, and button sizes to accommodate above mentioned localization.
- Updated size and positions for logo and text for better comfort in Rift. (Win 10 only)
- You can now buy & extend realms when playing on Win 10 in Rift mode.
- 15 issues fixed
- From 0.15.0 development versions
- MCPE-15195 – Redstone torches on piston power piston.
- From 0.15.4
- MCPE-16440 – Lag, but not on the phone.
- Fixed Rift mode crashing on launch in some circumstances. (Win 10 only)
- Rowing a boat now works with the keyboard in Rift's full immersive mode. (Win 10 only)
- Mouse gets correctly captured when you put the Rift headset back on after taking it off. (Win 10 only)
- Fixed a crash when a player entered or created any world.
- Fixed a crash for some players who weren’t signed in to Xbox Live.
- Fixed some issues with Rift mirror textures for distant water & trees. (Win 10 only)
- The game no longer occasionally crashes when it is closed.
- Several fixes regarding removing the Rift headset. (Win 10 only)
- Pause screen fixed for trial mode. (Win 10 only)
- Virtual living room no longer affected by the player falling in the game in Rift. (Win 10 only)
- No more black shadow boxes appearing when jumping near hanging blocks in immersive mode on the Rift. (Win 10 only)
- Gaze cursor now re-centers correctly when looking up or down while dead in Rift. (Win 10 only)
- Fixed textures for non-enchanted potions.
- "It's only natural: changelog 0.15.7 for Pocket & Win 10" - Mojang, August 31, 2016