iOS, Android, Fire OS - August 10, 2016
v0.15.6 alpha was released to enable a massive suite of VR-specific features and fix some of the bugs and crashes in v0.15.4. While it wasn’t the last update to v0.15.0, it was the last one before the builds of v0.16.0 started.
- Windows 10 Edition Beta now supports Oculus Rift.
- Better keyboard and mouse support when Oculus Rift is enabled.
- Tweaked Windows 10 UI when in Oculus Rift mode for better usability.
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.15.0
- MCPE-10056 – Dismount is bound to wrong key
- MCPE-11241 – Moving fuel into the furnace draws units from the first stack touched instead of from the one you tap
- From 0.15.1
- MCPE-16038 – Missing Translations : achievement
- From 0.15.2
- MCPE-16168 – Redstone dust are not breaking in moving piston
- From 0.15.4
- MCPE-16445 – Zombies burn while it's raining during the day
- Oculus platform launcher updated with localization handling fixes and correct Virtual Studio redistributable packages.
- Audio now plays through the user’s selected audio device.
- The C button on the keyboard can now switch between television mode and immersive mode.
- Fixed some localization fonts for all editions.
- Fixed a minor crash issue on Gear VR edition.
- "Fixes, FAQs and a changelog for 0.15.6" - Mojang, August 18, 2016,