Android, iOS - July 7, 2016
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.15.0
- MCPE-4267 – Slow game startup (it takes a while to show anything).
- MCPE-8143 – Can click invisible cancel button during terrain generation.
- MCPE-11279 – Activator rail sounds like wool.
- MCPE-12153 – Villagers don't farm land but take up seeds and crops.
- From the 0.15.0 development versions
- MCPE-14665 – Quitting in a 2 block tall space will move the player west when the world is reloaded.
- MCPE-14882 – Sometimes, launching the player on a sticky piston with a slime block makes the player glitch through blocks.
- MCPE-15104 – Player standing on the first block in a horizontal line of blocks attached to a sticky piston teleports to the end of the line when the sticky piston is activated.
- From the 0.15.0
- MCPE-15892 – Equipping a horse immediately after taming it can crash the game
- If your Realm expires, you should now get a screen asking if you want to renew.
- Fixed a crash on Android when it sent previous offline data.