Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Android - June 26, 2016
v0.15.1 was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in v0.15.0.
- 18 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.15.0
- MCPE-7414 – The player cannot cook acacia or dark oak logs in a furnace to get charcoal.
- MCPE-8142 – "Stitching" on block edges: graphical glitch.
- MCPE-8877 – Custom skins not working on Amazon Fire TV.
- MCPE-10858 – Reloading a world while in or ungrounded above lava will place the player at the next available platform.
- MCPE-11833 – Top snow cannot be seen in hand.
- MCPE-12061 – Cannot join external server over ethernet on Amazon FireTV.
- MCPE-12540 – Hopper texture bug.
- MCPE-13325 – Dyed leather armor in a dispenser changes to regular leather armor when the dispenser is broken.
- MCPE-14279 – Hotbar shifts to the right by very little when inventory is opened.
- MCPE-14303 – No damage taken when standing on a cactus.
- From the 0.15.0 builds
- MCPE-14544 – When a player is next to a button, said player suffocates.
- MCPE-15266 – Player spawns in leaves after world creation.
- From the 0.15.0 release
- MCPE-15638 – Missing audio if Realm is joined before a local world.
- MCPE-15724 – Pig inventory GUI closes within a half a second after opening it.
- MCPE-15776 – Client player spawns in leaves on multiplayer LAN.
- MCPE-15797 – Host is still seen riding a pig in multiplayer long after they dismount.
- From the 0.15.1 build
- MCPE-15527 – Player cannot leave the bed bug
- MCPE-15673 – Enchantment table doesn't show letter particles.
- This update has the shortest amount of development builds to date, along with Pocket Edition 1.0.3.