Pocket Edition v0.14.3 alpha
|Internal version no.||
Android - May 18, 2016
v0.14.3 was an update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition that includes new skin packs and some changes. It was the last version to support Android 2.3 Gingerbread and iOS 6 and 7.
- Version exclusive: Biome Settlers Pack 2 Skin Pack.
- 40 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.14.0
- MCPE-8101 – Giant oak trees do not replace grass with dirt
- MCPE-10906 – Controller Bug
- MCPE-11484 – Chicken jockeys only run as fast as the chicken.
- MCPE-11796 – Nether Wart only drops one Wart when broken
- MCPE-11808 – Movement While entering a chest
- MCPE-11853 – World will revert to the way it was before if closed in a way that is not through the game
- MCPE-11869 – Redstone Torches placed on Redstone blocks do not emit a one tick signal
- MCPE-11966 – Under "Generating world" text is not change, when changing the language
- MCPE-12028 – Samsung GamePad can't turn the camera
- MCPE-12061 – Cannot join external server over Ethernet on Amazon FireTV
- MCPE-12140 – Minecart auto use bug
- MCPE-12146 – Render Distance setting determines villager spawn
- MCPE-12756 – Crash when sprinting on Leaf blocks
- MCPE-12758 – Crash when skeleton shoots dog
- From 0.14.0 development versions
- MCPE-12554 – Redstone And Noteblock Bug
- MCPE-12570 – Sensitivity Problem
- MCPE-12626 – Enchanted Leather Armor is glitched
- MCPE-12723 – Hoppers funnel too many items when full
- MCPE-12787 – Dropped leather armor is dyed white
- MCPE-12945 – Crash when I go into the nether
- MCPE-13184 – Graphics/ chunk bug after using/making item frame lock
- MCPE-13213 – Can't spawn between 2 half-blocks
- MCPE-13221 – Chest mining animation is messed up. Same on 1 side of signs
- MCPE-13281 – Dropers and dispensers don't dispense randomly to chests or hoppers
- MCPE-13306 – Redstone signal lock doesn't work
- MCPE-13314 – Map Issue, Default Zoom way too far
- MCPE-13477 – Distortion bug
- MCPE-13478 – Wolf teleport itself and collars color went back to default
- MCPE-13483 – Flat world bug
- MCPE-13530 – Bed setspawn not working.
- MCPE-13535 – Screen flicker frequently occurs in 0.14.0
- From 0.14.0
- MCPE-13764 – If you stand 9 blocks or so away from a chest or anything that has its own UI and tap the block, the UI opens for a split second, then exits immediately.
- MCPE-13948 – Bluetooth Disconnect Crash
- MCPE-14017 – Redstone torch burnout bug
- MCPE-14044 – Feeding an animal consumes multiple foods without delay.
- MCPE-14307 – Keyboard doesn't close automatically in 0.14.0 on Windows 10 Mobile
- MCPE-14381 – Input ignored and/or stick
- MCPE-14406 – Rowing a boat underwater ejects player, disconnects all from multiplayer
- From 0.14.2
- MCPE-14136 – Items Duplicating in hot-bar After Use
- MCPE-14372 – Win 10 Beta recently started crashing on startup.
- Clouds now use correct texture