Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Android - October 22, 2015
v0.12.3 alpha was released to fix some bugs.
- Version exclusive: Halloween Costumes Skin Pack.
- Description for LAN option changed from Local Server Multiplayer to Broadcast to LAN.
- 17 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.12.0
- MCPE-7829 – Multiplayer minecart reverses course.
- MCPE-8998 – Dungeons appear with an empty spawner and an invisible chest.
- From 0.12.0
- MCPE-9985 – Item tooltips incorrectly function on certain touch devices.
- MCPE-10253 – Unable to visually crouch/stand in 1st person view.
- From 0.12.1 development versions
- MCPE-9633 – Invulnerable Pigs.
- MCPE-9722 – Breaking blocks in survival instantly.
- MCPE-9902 – Items not in hand while sneaking.
- MCPE-10260 – Second skin layer does not show up correctly while crouching.
- MCPE-10281 – Enchantments on items disappear.
- From 0.12.1
- MCPE-10512 – Flickering inventory tags.
- Tooltip position was incorrect, and visibility time was too short.
- Fixed so controller doesn’t lose its functionality on the death screen.
- Prevented Mojang logo from appearing sideways on iPhone 6 Plus.
- Stopped mining strength passively growing, allowing one-hit block breaks.
- Item from 1st slot of hotbar got duplicated when placed on different hotbar slot from inventory.
- Controller tooltip (“[X] Tab”) doesn’t overlap in the hotbar in the inventory menu.
- Player couldn’t use controller’s D-pad to navigate through the inventory menu.