Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Android, Fire OS, Windows Phone, Windows 10 - October 11, 2015
- 12 issues fixed
- From the released versions before 0.12.0
- MCPE-8634 – Thrown snowballs are black
- From 0.12.0
- MCPE-10045 – Entities turn black when facing a certain way
- MCPE-10107 – Sand particles when sprinting above red sand
- From 0.12.1 development versions
- MCPE-9695 – Tamed Wolves
- MCPE-10081 – Snow layers placed on the part of a block uncovered by another block replace any block in that space
- MCPE-10287 – Creating golems in survival don't reduce the count of pumpkins
- MCPE-10444 – Iron golems
- From 0.12.1
- MCPE-10536 – When I press the play button, Minecraft crashes.
- MCPE-10589 – Furnace interface flickers
- MCPE-10802 – Mojang logo doesn't appear when opening Minecraft pe
- MCPE-10958 – Placing an enchanted bow in a furnace removes the enchantments
- Fixed a bug where breaking double tall grass would give off sunflower particles.