Pocket Edition v0.12.1 alpha build 8
v0.12.1 alpha build 8
August 11, 2015
v0.12.1 alpha build 8 is the eighth build released for v0.12.1.
- Changed explosions
- Lots of tweaks in the control layout screen
- Nametags are visible from farther away now
- Hitting your head on the ceiling gives a slight jump delay
- Ghasts' hitboxes are bigger
- Experience orbs are burned by lava or fire
- Beetroots crops can be obtained from village farms
- The input is smoother and more responsive, especially on scrolling panes
- Lava now prevents fall damage
- Can now select the player list in the game menu using the d-pad
- All enchantments show their level now
- 25 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.12.1
- MCPE-9930 – Lava-Don't stop fall damage
- From the 0.12.1 development versions
- MCPE-9424 – Sprint canceled when jump-sprint (jump and sneak swapped in the option)
- MCPE-9794 – The sneak button is less responsive than before
- MCPE-9798 – D Pad Fail
- MCPE-9814 – Unable to collect potion after brewing
- MCPE-10170 – While moving (running or walking) using the D-pad, you cannot change your hotbar selection.
- MCPE-10185 – Iron/snow golem crafting in water or lava.
- MCPE-10190 – Clicking the bed and chat button crashes the game.
- From the previous development version
- MCPE-9762 – Tapping on the D-Pad not only moves you but can also force you to destroy/place a block or use an item.
- MCPE-9816 – Incorrect name for large chest
- MCPE-9897 – Enchantment effort will disappear after exit
- MCPE-10167 – Experience (XP) is not consumed and destroyed by lava as expected.
- Items now keep their enchantment when closing and reopening the game
- Bottles no longer disappear when placed in a brewing stand
- Potions no longer disappear when taken off a brewing stand
- Enchantment tables work properly in multiplayer
- Controllers are properly recognized if they are already connected on game start
- Skins now refresh when returning to the Skin Selection screen
- Fixed some Taiwanese and Japanese characters being shared with Chinese
- Invert Y-axis now actually works on Controller
- Fixed a random multiplayer crash
- Jump works again when holding the Forward button
- Sittings dogs won't be suffocated under accumulating snow
- The experience bar doesn't overflow the toolbar anymore
- Android clients don't receive trial warnings anymore